FAIR DAY 2020 UPDATE
The Executive Committee continues to take advice from all appropriate organisations and we are all aware of the current advice and restrictions in place throughout the country.
The Committee still plans a Crowning Ceremony on 28 August and is meeting via Skype on a fortnightly basis to discuss any new information and the options available to us for August.
The Committee will make a final decision on 1st June which will be made public via the Fair website and FaceBook in relation to the arrangements for this year’s Fair.
Until that final decision is made, we would suggest that the people of Bo’ness delay any financial or other commitments related to this year’s Fair to avoid unnecessary impacts.
As always, the safety and well being of the children and community of Bo’ness takes precedence in all our discussions.